Thank you for visiting https://www.velasquezdolan.com/ This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website.
We are doing our very best to protect your privacy and avoid any misuse or abuse of your personal data. And because we value your privacy and strive for our services to be safe and enjoyable for everyone:
- We never sell personal data to anyone
- We carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with EU Data Protection Law.
- You are in control of your personal information at all times.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, like requests to find a property, or to list your property.
The information is only used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via (954) 382-0533.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Commitment to Data Security
We take precautions to protect your information. Our hosting services maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to secure the information of its customers.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Only authorized employees and agents (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Yes. A cookie is a small date file, often including an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent from a web site’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties you Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties [including affiliates that are separate legal entities] during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please contact us via 561-371-8287.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA – Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old. The COPPA Rule spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices are a set of principles and practices that describe how an information-based society may approach information handling, storage, management, and flows with a view toward maintaining fairness, privacy, and security in a rapidly evolving global technology environment. It forms the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Velasquez Dolan Soler Litigation Attorneys
101 N Pine Island Rd #201, Plantation, FL 33324