Born in Miami, Florida, Richard J. Dolan II was raised and continues to reside in South Florida. He is a graduate of the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida (Bachelor of Arts) and Whittier College School of Law in Los Angeles, California (Juris Doctor). Mr. Dolan participated in internships/externships with the Dade County State Attorney’s Office and the Honorable William Gray, United States District Court, Central District, Los Angeles, California.
Since 1991 Richard J. Dolan II has practiced exclusively in the areas of Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation on behalf of injured individuals and/or surviving family members. Mr. Dolan has expansive experience litigating, trying, mediating, appealing and settling thousands of workers’ compensation and personal injury claims throughout Florida. These claims involved numerous types of accidents that resulted in minor to catastrophic injuries, as well as death. Mr. Dolan has never represented an insurance company, only injured individuals and surviving family members. Mr. Dolan practiced law as an associate attorney during the initial years of his career and then formed Morales & Dolan, P.A., later Morales, Dolan & Cerino, P.A., and currently Velasquez Dolan Soler.
Mr. Dolan has successfully litigated and settled numerous seven figure claims against major corporations and insurance carriers. His firm has successfully litigated against Big Tobacco, securing an eight figure verdict, and is currently in litigation against Big Tobacco. His firm is also actively involved in litigation against Boeing and other corporations on behalf of surviving family members of the Ethiopian Air disaster.
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Winner, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents Litigators Award 2015 (Personal Injury, Wrongful Death & Workers’ Compensation)
- Member Million Dollar Advoctates Forum
- Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Workers’ Advocate
- Friends of 400 Trustee
- Panel Member of Florida Bar Referral Service
- Panel Member of Dade County Bar Association Referral Service
- Panel Member of Broward County Bar Association Referral Service